Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pokemon X & Y approaching!

As we near the launch of the new generation of Pokemon, my excitement grows more and more.
With every news announcement I am ecstatic at the advancements, new features, and of course new monsters. Such as these recently announced Mega Evolutions of Charizard.



 The one on the left is exclusive to the X version of the game, and will be Fire/Dragon type.
While the one on the right will be exclusive to Y, and will retain its original type of Fire/Flying.

I have decided that starting on the 6th, counting down to the release of the games. I will be posting my current team, one member per day starting from the bottom and working to my most favorite. Sharing some experiences I have had with them, their bio, and maybe a little on why I use them. Though why I use them is simply because they are some of my most favorite.

I hope you are excited for the new generation, and I hope to hear from you in the comments. Share your Pokemon stories, team, etc.

Keep Geeking.

No comments:

Post a Comment