Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Dragon's Crown

Over the past few weeks I have been playing Dragon's Crown on the PS-Vita. I really enjoy this game, the hand drawn graphics are amazing, as is the music. I have almost tried every character class, and my favorite two so far are the Wizard and the Elf Archer. The Wizard gives you some great visuals with the different spells he learns. Though not very strong in terms of close up combat, he works best in the back casting, as a Wizard should. The Elf is a great mix of martial combat and ranged, with a small amount of magic at her disposal. I haven't played with her as much, but I hope to level her up as much as my Wizard. Today I unlocked the online play and hope to play with some people. If you would like to play, send a friend request my way, Vicfalcon4.

No comments:

Post a Comment