Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pokemon Team Countdown #6

Art by Ken Sugimori
Starting our countdown is Golduck! Pure water type with some versatile capabilities like being able to learn Psychic type moves. Golduck is also gifted with a higher speed and sp.attack stat, compared with some other pure water pokemon. I have put a lot of breeding and training time into my Golduck, and I am very happy with the results, but I am not done.

Given the name Nightwing, inspired by the hero of the same name, his fathers name was Darkwing. Though as I stated, I am not done with breeding a power house of a Golduck. Nightwing is really the only one on my team that I settled with on natures, and stats. Though not what they could be, I was happy with the results at the time. He has, on numerous occasions, pulled me through some tough situations.

Golduck has to be my favorite water type, though with X/Y coming I am probably going to place him on reserve and bring in Froakie. We have been through a lot, three champions, battle subway, it will be hard to have him warming the bench. But we will see, Froakie might not live up to my expectations.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment