Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pokemon Team Countdown #2

Art by Ken Sugimori
We are so close we can practically taste it, how does it taste? Perhaps electrifying, as my second in command is Jolteon! (A horrible segue, but it got us here) This spiked, feral pokemon is, in my opinion, the cream of the crop of electric pokemon.

Fast and a powerful Sp.attack stat, my Spike has come through for me time and again. His nickname not only comes from his spiked fur, but also it is my Grandfather's nickname. My favorite of electric pokemon, I have and always will use Spike on my team. Together we have trampled through champions, and even several Dragonite. Though he is not the first Spike, and might not be the last.

I don't really view breeding as replacing them, more like resetting them, or making them more powerful. Yes it might be a "different" pokemon, but because it is a game I can view it the way I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment