Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

I Geek, therefore I am


Hello, I am Vicfalcon,

 I have many passions in my life, video games, movies, books, comic books, cartoons, etc. The list goes on, if you get me started I can talk for quite awhile, and you would probably call me a geek, which is rightly so. A geek is someone who is passionate about a hobby/interest, they "geek" about it. I am a huge superhero fan, I love comic books, and could talk for hours about many of my favorites, my top two being Batman and Spider-Man. My love for superheros extends even to the type of video games I play, mostly RPGs, JRPGs, Action/Adventure, etc. I am not much of a fan of First Person Shooters, so you won't find me talking about Halo or Call of Duty here. I read a lot of books as well, some of my favorite authors are Laurell K. Hamilton, Piers Anthony, Dean Koontz, and many others.

A little while ago, after one of my "geek" moments, a great person suggested to me I should write a blog, that person is my fiance. I didn't listen right away, I am rather stubborn, but I thought about it, and what I would write about. Now here I am, I will be sharing with you my geek moments, rants about what annoys me, and reviews/opinions on all those things I mentioned and more.

I Geek, therefore I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment